Uncommon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Full Kara clear
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:16 pm by Tammy

» Penguin-Poly aka Glyph of the Penguin
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:56 am by Tammy

» nerfing Bc raids
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 am by Tammy

» GUILD RULES!
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:33 pm by Zelphyria

» My professions
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:45 am by Tammy

» guild pictures
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:49 am by Tammy

» Class Leaders
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:32 am by Dagart

» Professional Dagart
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:17 am by Dagart

» World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:10 pm by zuulia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:29 am

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Go down

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Empty World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Post  zuulia Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Its offical november 13 and i got my collectors edition on order Very Happy

World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King on DVD-ROM.
The Art of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, a 208-page book featuring never-before-seen images from the game.
An exclusive in-game pet: Frosty, the baby frost wyrm.
A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, the Wrath of the Lich King intro cinematic with director’s commentary, and more.
The official soundtrack CD, containing 21 epic tracks from the game, along with exclusive bonus tracks.
A mouse pad featuring a map of the newly opened continent of Northrend.
Two World of Warcraft Trading Card Game March of the Legion™ starter decks, along with two exclusive cards available only in the Collector’s Edition.
zuulia
zuulia
I know how to post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum